Friday, June 15, 2012

New administrator!

         WOOP WOOP!!!! NEW POST!!!! So hey! I'm one of the new administrators on the blog. Name's Merry, if you don't already know it. I write on another blog, so if you follow/ read that blog, it's be great if you looked at this blog, too. I was asked by Shamik to write on here, so just to let you know, I don't go to Hobby middle school. Actually, I attend a local public high school. I'm just writing on here since neither Shamik nor Aron write on here. :(
         Anyhow, I see that there aren't too many followers, it would be great if you would just take a look and follow (not to read it if you don't want, it's really more to make their egos become a little more inflated). Thanks!
                                                Lots of smiles,
                                                              Merry S.

1 comment: